Deploy a Svelte Site
Svelte is a radical new approach to building user interfaces. Whereas traditional frameworks like React and Vue do the bulk of their work in the browser, Svelte shifts that work into a compile step that happens when you build your app.
Instead of using techniques like virtual DOM diffing, Svelte writes code that surgically updates the DOM when the state of your app changes.
How to deploy a Svelte within a few minutes
- Create a new project on deployed.cc/me and connect your GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab repository with a Svelte project
- Check suggested settings and click on Deploy
That’s it! Your project will be deployed within a minute. You’ll be able to monitor resource usage, scale your project, add unlimited environments and custom domains.
Next steps (optional but recommended)
- Try to push some changes to your Git repository to check how ‘push to deploy’ works
- Add custom domains
- Add environments (Deployed provides a separate URL for each environment)
- Add env variables for each environment
- Focus on development